Our Iranian friend A has shared the writing and speaking questions from his recent IELTS exam. Enjoy!
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar-charts. One was about the average number of holidays in five European countries in a typical year. Another one was about the average working hours in those countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The news about violent crimes may frighten people or, on contrary, encourage them to commit a crime. Therefore, some believe that these types of news should not be reported in newspapers or on TV. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Describe your home, please.
– What are the special features of your home that you really like?
– Do you prefer to live in an area with a colder or warmer climate?
– Do you want to live in a big house?
Talk about a movie that you recently saw, please say
– What was the movie title?
– Whom did you see it with?
– When did you see it?
– What was it about?
– Explain why you liked this movie.
– Do you think movies convey messages better than books?
– Why do some people like to watch old films?
– How can movies help language learners?
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend…
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by M (thank you!),…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – January 2012 Our kind friend H from Iran has shared the Speaking…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – February 2012 Our kind friend P has shared the Speaking questions from…
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – April 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend…