Questions: multiple choice, match statements to courses, short-answer questions (no more than 1 word).
Section 2. A woman was giving some instructions to the students who are going to work in a museum.
Questions: multiple choice, short-answer questions (no more than X words), map labeling.
Section 3. Students talked about their university. One of them was giving some advice about a future dissertation to the other.
Questions: diagram labeling, multiple choice.
Section 4. A tutor was giving instructions to the students about what things they should do before and after they start their assignment.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than X words).
Passage 1. Air pollution by airplanes and ways to reduce it.
Questions: Match statements to paragraphs, True/False/Not Given, match a person’s name or organization to their statement.
Passage 2. Malaria in Italy. About the false information that people had in the past and how the cure was found. Very similar to the passage from this exam.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than X words), multiple choice.
Passage 3. About how some mistakes can contribute to making great things. There were a few examples, first how was the recipe of cornflakes found, second how saccharin (sweetener) was invented. The text suggested that modern businesses do not accept these mistakes and regard them as not eligible.
Questions: multiple choice, True/False/Not Given.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a bar graph showing the prices of imported clothes into the European Union from 7 different countries such as Indonesia, Turkey, Bangladesh and so on. They were showing prices in Euro per 1 kilogram of clothes, from 1997 to 2003.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that museums should entertain people, while others believe that the purpose of museums is to educate. Discuss both views and give you own opinion.
- IELTS test in Taiwan – January 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend from Taiwan has shared a recent IELTS…
- IELTS test in Vietnam – November 2011 (Academic Module) Our kind friend P from Vietnam has shared the IELTS…
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – April 2012 (General Training) This IELTS exam was shared by our kind friend D…
- IELTS test in Brazil – February 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend T from Brazil has shared the IELTS…
- IELTS test in the UK – April 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friends…